m1 super 90 anyone?

reticle

anyone else have one of these? how do you like yours? Mine has seven shot ext. tube, six round side saddle, Point and click laser sight and tac light. yeah, it's a toy. I'll post pics. later.

RdB

I brought one home the 21st of Nov. It was made in 1990. Seven-shot tube, 20" rifle sighted barrel & pistol grip.

I have been patterning different buckshot loads, and so far I'm disappointed in the performance of the 3 loads I've tried. S&B 00, Federal Premium 00, and Fiocchi "LE" 00. I can't keep all the shot on an IDPA silhouette at 50'. My gun has the 20" cyl bore barrel.

Have you had cycling issues with the sidesaddle AND Tac-Light? My gun won't cycle the Fiocchi "LE" reduced recoil stuff, but has cycled with factory 3 dram Federal "Wal-Mart" ammo, and all the full power buckshot & slugs I've run through it.

My main "purpose", if you will, for buying the gun was to compete in Bowling Pin matches. I need to get the group sizes down to blast them pins! :)

Russ

reticle

RdB,
are you running a choke? mine shoots pretty tight with 00buck. I did have cycling problems with light loads but once I changed loads it did fine. Kinda beats you up on the butt end--I'd hate to be on the muzzle end!

Caliban--my kids lost the manual shortly after i bought it so i would'nt know how good it is

RdB

Reticle,

I have the 20" cylinder-bore barrel (no choke tubes) I've got some S&B #4 buckshot on the way, we'll see how that patterns.

As far as gadgets & Do-Da's, I've ordered up an extended bolt release and a speed-loader system, both from speedshooter.com

Russ

Justin

reticle-
My biggest issue with the weapon is that there doesn't seem to be a way to lock the chamber open if you still have any rounds in the tube. You've either got to fire 'em or manually eject 'em.

(Though to be honest, I don't know if other auto-loading shotguns have that ability either.)

reticle

RdB what's an extended bolt release? I'd like one of those cool tactical bolt deals from GGG.

Caliban I don't know of another sg that will do that either. I do like how you can reload while holding the BG at bay with one hand and the last round in the chamber. s'pose you can do that with others but that's why I didn't get a spas 12.

tried to load the pic but it was too big. Now what?

RdB

Extended bolt release..."SpeedBar"
BEN003.jpg