M-Pro 7 gun cleaner

Diggers

Hi,

Has any one used M-Pro 7? I am interested to know if its safe on the finish some of S&W light weight snubs. Like the 340 M&P.

Any one have negative results from using this product in any way?

Thanks
Dig.

Tempest45

It is a good degreaser and is water based. Make sure to get the water off and relube quickly, or one can have rust problems.

Ilovea45

I have used M-PRO7 for several years and have always had excellent results.

I use it on all of my firearms, blued, stainless, polymer, etc with no issues.

GK

JWT

I use MPro-7 as my 'primary' cleaner. Like the fact that there's no odor. I've found it to be very effective and have used it on shotguns, rifles, and handguns (including polymer frames). I'd recommend it based on my experience.

chadpengar

m-pro 7

Uhh, I have been using M-Pro 7 since 1995 and have never had a "rust" problem directly due to the M-Pro 7 itself. It IS a strong degreaser so if you live in a humid area, you will have not corrosion resistance after using it without relubing your gun and could get surface rusting due to humidity.

I have left parts soaking in M-Pro 7 cleaner for days and never had any rust issues.

It may be water based but there is nothing to be worried about -- just use proper cleaning routines.

Here is the MSDS btw

http://www.terravendi.com/Documents/M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner MSDS.pdf

Chad
eguns.com

Diggers

Thanks for the input. I went out and got some, I like it. No prob about taking oil off I wipe everthing down with light oil after I'm done anyhow.

Thanks

~D