M&P9 Value Question

Contrast Man

I was at my LGS back on Tuesday and saw an M&P9 in the used case listed at $300. I'm not sure what all comes with it (case, # of magazines, etc.) and it appeared to be in very good condition from a brief glance. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to give it a closer look.

I'm planning on heading back over there today to check it out, if it's even still there. Do you think this would be a good purchase? Also, I'm not terribly familiar with this pistol aside from that it's a striker fired poly gun. Would anyone have any thing special to note when I look it over?

Thanks!

Mrgunsngear

Very good deal. M&Ps are great guns. They have their pros and cons like all handguns but they're reliable, accurate, and durable. Tough to complain beyond that...

IMAG0823.jpg

Mike1234

I paid $450 plus shipping and FFL for my .45 ACP but it was LNIB and came with an extra unused Storm Lake threaded barrel. If I had cash in hand I'r run, not walk, to have a better look at that 9mm.

Contrast Man

Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be getting there earlier than originally planned! Are there any specific "quirks" or whatnot to look out for when I go to inspect it?

Contrast Man

BrittB called it, gone by the time I got there. Oh well, wasn't necessarily in the market for one but got to say, it would have been nice.

OCMandP

I bought mine a few weeks ago when I was at the LGS trying to decide between the M&P and the XDM. The M&P came in that day and was priced at $499 so I made my decision quickly. That was $20 cheaper than any online source I could find. Love the M&P!

Uncle Malice

You can get most models of the M&P at JetGuns for $439 with free shipping. Pretty good price and they are very fast to ship - same day in most cases.