M&P Score of the Day....

Georgian

Hey yall. Thought I would share my good fortune for the day (probably for the rest of the year). I had been mulling over the idea of acquiring another M&P 2.0, as I had many left over mags/accessories from my last full size. I still have a M&P 2.0 Subcompact, which I loved and carried for over a year (kept it because my wife and I love it so much).

So I'm browsing the Gunbroker and happen across this beauty with what appears to be Trijicon HD night sights. Placed the winning bid at $275 smackaroonies!

Drink it in.....

Georgian

Well I finally picked up my new wonder nine today. Despite how clean and mint the exterior looked, the internals were filthy! Whoever owned this M&P must have never cleaned it. I found the barrel, mags, slide and frame rails caked in carbon deposits. Nothing that about 45 minutes worth of holistic cleaning didn't fix though! The striker channel was mostly clean, but the striker too was filthy.

On a side note, I discovered the magazine base plates from my M&P 2.0 subcompact will fit and work on the Compact 15 round mags. Already ordered enough to retrofit mine to have a pinky extension.

czgunner

You got a good deal on that.
These "non-flat" triggers are being sold off as many people are rushing for the latest and greatest models. Good opportunity to score a fantastic pistol.