M&P 9 Pro

Sparks2112

Anyone haev any personal experience with the M&P 9 Pro? I'm thinking of trading for one for CCW (yes I can comfortable carry a pistol that size all day). I like Glocks quite a bit, but have recently been moving more towards the ergonomics of the M&P. So, yeah, anyway.

Anyone have any personal experience with the Pro? Also, are they going to introduce a .40 or .45 version? Thanks in advance.

LanceOregon

You will have a much harder time finding a good holster for the the M&P 9 Pro, compared to the regular full-size M&P 9

Todd Green's new M&P 9 is supposed to be out late next month. It is a far better pistol, in my opinion, and is built to Todd's specifications by S&W. It will have much better sights ( Warner Custom Two Dot Night Sights ), and a much better trigger too. And since it is a standard full size M&P, you will have tons of holsters to choose from.

Remember that the standard M&P has 4.25 inch barrel. So it is in-between a Glock 17 and 19 in size.

Todd says that the modifications will both give the gun a faster reset, and also make the trigger pull buttery smooth.

Here is a link to more info on the pistol:

http://pistol-training.com/archives/1076

I've already got one on order at G&R Tactical, which is handling distribution of this special edition M&P 9

On top of everything else, Todd's gun is selling for only $599 That is about $50 less than a M&P 9 Pro. And Todd's gun even comes with an extra 3rd magazine, which is worth another $34