M&P 15-22 ammo

Marquezj16

I mostly use CCI AR Tactical, CCI Standard Velocity and Federal Auto Match ammo for mine. Of the three the most accurate is the Standard Velocity. All three have functioned about 99% of the time. I have tried using Remington and Winchester but they seem to leave my rifle dirtier with around 95% reliability. For owners of M&P 15-22 rifle, what type of ammo do you use? Which do you find most accurate?

Last edited:

Lloyd Smale

cci blazers. Mine shoots them the best and there real reliable and I can get them by the case resonably priced around here

jsimmons

CCI Mini-Mag
CCI AR Tactical
Winchester SuperSpeed RN
Federal Auto Match

I only use high-velocity ammo in the 15-22. My Henry and CZ will shoot anything.

Bamashooter

I shoot mini mags, velositors, stingers, and federal 510's in my .22's. I try to stay away from the remington bulk or any remington for that matter. I think mini mags are very good bullets at a good price and shoot them mostly when Im just plinking.

EAJ702

I shoot mini mags, velositors, stingers, and federal 510's in my .22's. I try to stay away from the remington bulk or any remington for that matter. I think mini mags are very good bullets at a good price and shoot them mostly when Im just plinking.

+1 :)

swmp1522_08.jpg

Thank you.

Boone Packer 1-1/2” Tactical Quick Adjust Sling w/ EQR connector, Black (2P-TQA w/M4 kit)

ERGO Sure Pistol Grip, Ambi, Black

ERGO Low-Profile Rail Covers, Black

Ergo Rail Mount Sling Swivel

Magpul MBUS Front & Rear Folding Sights

MP-1522.com Barrel Shroud (Long), Black

Primary Arms Red Dot Optic (M4)

ProMag VFG, Black, (PM007)

ProMag AR15/M4 stock buttpad, Black

UTG Vertical Folding Forward Grip

I generally shoot Fed 550 bulk. Inexpensive, reliable and reasonably accurate.

Last edited:

Marquezj16

Nice rifle EAJ702 - care to list down your improvements?

What type of ammo do you use? Which one is most accurate for you?

Here's a picture of mine.

attachment.php

Last edited: