M-1 Carbine magazines

jawper

Greetings all,

I’m wondering if anyone knows a source with good prices on USGI M-1 Carbine magazines. I’d be interested in a dozen or so 15 rounders and probably a similar number of 30 rounders. Any guidance would be a big help.

Thanks in advance.

jawper

EOD Guy in VA,

Thanks for the fast response. I was at the Richmond show a few weeks back and a buddy picked up a bunch for a great price. Didn’t think I was in the market at the time. I’m kicking myself now.

In your experience are Carbine mags something that’s easier to find at shows than online?

jawper

Mannlicher,

Thanks for the suggestion. Fulton Armory is certainly the top of the heap in terms of service. I found their magazine prices pretty high, however. Additionally, when I spoke with Clint about a week ago the only USGI mags he had were 30 rounders.

I was hoping to find some hidden gem out there among the Carbine cognosi. In the end, it might be a case of pay top $$$ online or hit the gun shows. I'm new to the Carbine scene so I'm still trying to feel my way around where the deals are to be had and supplies to be sourced. Thanks for helping with the education.

jawper

MP-44 - I had forgotten about J&G. Perfect. Many thanks.

SK- Some interesting adds there. Thanks for the links.