Lyman 311008

LAH

Back in the spring I cast a bunch of these. Today was size & lube day. I’ve loaded several of these for my H&R 30-30 using 7 grains of Promo. Hope to try these in a few days.

Beagle333

Noe 310-164 FN

I haven't cast anything yet, so I'll just have to show the cavities.
I actually just got this 30-30 mold today in the mail. I'm itchin' to get it hot this weekend.
Fortunately, it's going to be right around 32-34° at daylight. That'll keep them skeeters away! That's why I only cast in winter.

NOE30-30006_zps534bfb1a.jpg

I would be thrilled with 50 yd performance if I can get it. (That's all the range I got here in the backyard.) ;)

Last edited:

Mike / Tx

On the way to the woods...:D

I just bought a 5c aluminum in the 115H from a fellow over on CB's. Your right it IS a cool little pill.

The other I contacted Tom about making the 115 a bit heavier and with a bit more lube groove and he had the addition to the catalog in about 2 days. Now all I gotta do is save up for it....;)

Mike / Tx

and loan it to me! Mebbe we'll swap for a weekend! :D

Oh yea you betcha. I see that happening for sure....just soon as you post up those pics of that "NEW CASTING ROOM" with tha cross flow ventalation....:eek::D

Swapping molds............what's this world coming to?

ROTF... Yea I am a pretty open minded fella, but ya gotta draw a line somewhere.