Looking for some M&Pc Info

ScotchMan

S&W's website is sadly lacking in the one dimension I care about in a carry gun: height.

I found one instance of the M&P 9mm that shows height at 5.5" here. And I found one instance of the M&P45c that shows height of 4.8" here. But none of the M&P9c's have height listed on the product page, which is infuriating, and terrible website design (IMO). Why not list the same info on every page?

Can someone tell me if the M&P45c is taller than the M&P9c (flat floorplates only)?

Dc777

Your best bet is to go to the gun store and measure it yourself. You can't believe everything on the Internet, right?

TunnelRat

With the flat floorplates the M&P 9c is slightly shorter than the 45c. I can get my pinky on the 45c with a little space to spare. It just hangs on with the 9c.

Uncle Malice

Not precise measurements, but the 9c with the little pinky extension is like exactly between the Glock 26 and Glock 19. With the flat plate it's almost exactly like the 26, maybe a hair longer. It's much more comfortable with the pinky extension installed and no more difficult to conceal. It's really a great size gun, if not a little thick for it's size.