Looking for old Rock Chucker parts/manual

jckeffer

I own an old Rock Chucker reloading press that I acquired about 20 years ago. It’s considerably older than that. It works fine but I’ve never been able to use the universal primer feature due to the lack of the Primer Plug, Sleeve & Spring components. I would like to purchase these components for both large and small primers (RCBS part numbers 09522 and 09523). Can anyone help me locate these parts?

Does anyone know if old Rock Chucker be upgraded to incorporate the primer arm that the new Rock Chucker Supreme uses?

I would also like to find an Owners/Operators manual for this press.

jckeffer

Va Fisher, I did look at RCBS first but I can't find an Owner/Operator's manual for the Rock Chucker other than the Supreme variant (it may have to do). I'm hoping to find an original/copy of the original.

I had already sent RCBS an email inguiring about the parts but was hoping someone on this forum might have some extras.

Probably should have included both of these efforts in first post - my bad,:eek:

TigerBight

I have the old manual

I have the manual that came with mine it is the older one I do not have a scanner but could make copys of it and sent to you.

MADISON

Rock Chucker

My Rock Chucker is of about 1975 ventage.
I have never tried to on press prime. I became disgusted with all on press priming when it woould not work, for me. I bought a [Part Number 09460]
Bench mounted auto prime. It works fine.

Can't you down-load the Rock Chucker manual. I would think it would be in their PARTS MANUAL.