Looking for nice indoor range in Southern Kali

STAGE 2

Any of you guys in the Orange County area, specifically Laguna hills or El Toro, know of any good indoor ranges. I'm taking some friends for a first trip to the range.

freeride21a

On Target in laguna niguel near 5 and crown valley pkwy would probly be the closest one to you.

also
firing line, huntington beach
north orange county indoor shooting range, brea

check yahoo yellow pages for addresses and maps

freeride21a

completely forgot about OC sheriffs range... but they dont have any rentals do they?

I dont like evans on many levels.(not because of the range)

maxinquaye

I shoot at Iron Sights once a week or so. If you dont mind such a short range (25 yds.) it's a great place, with friendly staff and no time limits (pay once - shoot as long as you want).

UnknownSailor

I used to go to the Huntington Beach Firing Line with my dad in 1988 or so.

After we moved out to Riverside Co., it was Lytle Creek. (before it was cleaned up. Scary time, lemme tell ya)

houndawg

When I was stationed at MCAS Tustin in the 80's, I used to go to a place called Target Masters. I can't remember exactly where it was. It wasn't in Tustin. I knew a Marine who worked there part time and I would go there and try out all of the rental guns they had. They had a good selection of rental guns and a really nice range. They probably don't exist anymore.

Zolf_1

I'm in Lake Forest (El Toro) myself, and the only place I really go to is On Target. It's pretty good, has a good selection of rental guns.