Looking for a place to shoot

credx2

Folks,

I'm assigned overseas and will be returning home this summer for a visit with a nine-year-old boy who is due for his first rifle. We will be spending time in the Bluffton, Hilton Head South Carolina area. I'm looking for a range or an open piece of ground for my young man to shoot for the first time. I have access to a nice indoor range and the owner has graciously agreed to let my son shoot there but it’s pretty restrictive and geared more toward serious marksman rather than just some fun and familiarization. If anyone from that area has any suggestions I would sincerely appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks much

I have posted this in a couple of other forums. If you have already responded there, no need to respond again. I'll keep a look out in those forums as well. Thanks for any help.

tony pasley

Well I am not in those areas but if you get near the Smokey Mountians let me know I can set you up just fine with my private range or let you know where several public ranges in the area are.

credx2

Tony and Joe,

Thanks for the advice. I love the Smokeys, what a beautiful part of the world. I should have looked at the NRA website before I asked the question. That’s why they get my dues.

Best regards and happy shooting