Looking for a particular video: hunting from 12g to 410

Husqvarna

Looking for a particular video: hunting from 12g to 410

my best google-fu and youtudo skills fails me. I am quite certain it was a youtube video, could have been part of some hunting show or movie.

this dude and his father goes thru and shows that you can hunt with (10)12, 16,20, 28 and 410. some sort of field bird hunting, they evne manage it with those 410 revolvers at the end.

all helps is appriciated

FITASC

You can pretty much hunt anything upland with 12, 16, 20, and 28. Shooting distance might be a little different, but there are folks who hunt pheasant and turkey with the 28.

T. O'Heir

You can pretty much hunt anything with a .410 too, but you have to be a lot better at it.
Is "Hunting from 12g to 410." the actual title. Or what you remember? snicker.

BigJimP

There are a number of DVD's and videos, books, etc available online from Sunrise Productions...that may help you out.

A #6 pellet coming out of a muzzle at 1200 fps....does not know or care if it comes out of a 12ga...a 20ga..a 28ga or a .410..../ ...it will hit with the same force !

Now in a 12ga shooting a 1 1/8 oz load there are more pellets in the load ...than in the 7/8 oz load out of a 20ga...the 3/4 oz load out of a 28ga...but they are all essentially giving you the same pattern...just not as dense. The .410 will give you a little smaller pattern and with the traditional 1/2 oz loads..there is just less of it in the air.

How many pellets it takes to drop a given bird...at a given range...depends on the bird../ but generally for upland birds, all 3 gagues are good options - the .410 requires more skill..

Husqvarna

You can pretty much hunt anything with a .410 too, but you have to be a lot better at it.
Is "Hunting from 12g to 410." the actual title. Or what you remember? snicker.

yes this was not a question about that,

if I knew the title I wouldn't have to ask now would I? :p

I only remember what I wrote in the OP