Looking for a holster like this.

AraneaeFatalis

images

I've been looking and can't find anything I can purchase. Not even sure what it's called. I mainly want to use a standard belt and just hang the holster low enough on my thigh. I've found several nylon holsters with a drop adapter, but nothing for my Ruger New Vaquero in leather.

Can anyone help me out?

dscampbell

Contact wyatt burp on the colt forum.com. He makes holsters of excellent quality. I have one he made for my Colt Lawman MK III 2" .357. It is wonderful.

Shadi Khalil

Rick Garcia is a holster maker I've been working with lately who is excellent. He makes great holsters exactly to your specifications; he's also quick, reliable and reasonably priced. I recommend shooting him a email with a pic of what you want. Good luck.

AraneaeFatalis

I'll have to check into that. How much would one of those cost? I don't have a lot to spend, so a $200+ holster is a bit much now. Guess I should have included that in my first post.

bedbugbilly

I do leatherwork and I made a holster for my NV utilizing a pattern for a Colt SA Army. If you find a holster for a Colt SA Army with the barrel length that will match your NV - it should work just fine. There are may good folks out there making holsters - do a google for "western style holsters", etc. You should be able to come up with something.