looking for a certain 9mm pistol

towncarblue

i have a kahr cm9 . i love that pistol but i would like a da/sa PISTOL in that frame size. is anything out there like that ?????
is the kahr cm9/pm9 the best i can get?
i would like the small as possible firearm in 9mm da/sa form???
post suggestions ................

Mosin44az

I can't think of anything 9mm that small that's a DA/SA. Most near-pocket pistols are DAO design.

CZ RAMI is bigger and heavier da/sa.

Taurus 709 slim may be da/sa, I forget what trigger they apply to that model. They also have the PT111 which is bigger, probably has their "strike two" sort-of da/sa trigger. Not really recommending Taurus.

SIG P 239 a true da/sa, with an excellent rep, but bigger still. Would work as a concealment gun, but is not pocket-size like your Kahr.

If DA/SA is such a big deal for you, consider the BERSA Thunder 380, a reliable traditional DA/SA which is just a little too big for pocket use.

Wonder why da/sa so important to you. The Kahr's trigger is long and heavy enough for safety, but still very smooth and shootable. I flirted with da/sa guns a couple of years ago, but have concluded that one trigger pull is much easier than two to deal with, and shoot accurately.

carguychris

The S&W CS9 is close to this size, but it has been discontinued for some years now and is somewhat difficult to find because it wasn't a hot seller.

bull bob

Though not made anymore, I think that the old Star BM is about the same size. Or as close as I've seen. For a while they were going through the surplus houses for about 200-250. Supposedly one of the better examples of a Star from what I have read.

vyse.04

Most of the DA/SA designs are geared towards a double stack for 9mm, with very few exceptions (most of which are no longer made). That would probably end up being your limiting factor when considering size. Also, many of those guns that fit the criteria do not have a polymer frame like the Kahrs do.