Looking for a case that will hold 5 pistols

Delaware_Dan

I am looking for a case that will hold 4-5 pistols, preferably: Foam, 2 pistols, foam, 2 pistols. What are my less expensive options?

Housezealot

boy that case makes you look like your prepared to arm a small squad, I want one for all my old smiths that came in the crappy cardboard boxes, too bad they don't look like revolvers would fit well.

saulfields

Well, not the cheapest... but you can turn a Pelican into a multi-gun case (the 1450 or 1500, specifically). If you get it with the Pick-n-Pluck foam, you can make slots for 5-6 guns.

It'll run you $80 if you buy online, probably $100 in a store.

Sevens

Heh, I just wrote up a post in another thread about my great new find: Old laptop bag. In my black leather laptop bag (it ain't a slim one!), I can fit seven handguns, fully protected. Wrap each one in a small hand towel or old t-shirt, each is in a different and fully zipped compartment.

I've tried numerous ways to haul multiple handguns on range day, but this latest trick I'm using is probably the best one yet.

If you don't have an old laptop bag, see if you can find an old one at a used computer store or even a resale or Goodwill type of shop. If not, a new lap top bag probably costs less than some of the fancy "made for handgun" boxes.