Look what Santa put under my bech

m&p45acp10+1

Well yesterday I took Ranger the cowdog to the park. When I walked in I was surprised to see a nice little stash of cool stuff under my reloading bench. Also my girlfriend walked up behind me to say Merry Christmas.

Here is the picture.
1224121246.jpg

Here is the list of what I found.
1 box of 250 Hornady V-Max 55 grain
3 boxes of Hornady 68 grain Match BTHP
10 Bags of Winchester 55 grain BTFMJ
1 pound H-335
1 pound Reloader 7
1 pound AA 2015
1 can of Trail Boss
6 bricks of primers (3k SR,2k LP, 1k SP):D
1 new dial caliper
1 Lyman Universal case trimmer
1 set of Lee Deluxe Dies for .223 Remington
1 new BSA Varmint scope (6-24x42 Mil Dot with iluminated cross hairs)
1 Complete reloading manual for .223 Rem
1 5 gal bucket of Wheel Weights :eek:
2 different kinds of cologne (now I can smell great too :p)

Thank you Santa I promse not to use the stuff on your reindeer.:p

The greates gift of all of it:
Getting to wake up next to the greates of girlfriends in the world.
(Note I woke up to find a Kel Tec P11 in my boot this morning. As well as 500 Berry's 9mm 124 grain HP on my bench with a pound of Titegroup.)
I hope all of Y'all have had as wonderful of a Christmas as I have had so far.
Nate

m&p45acp10+1

So what did Santa bring you this year?

Feel free to post here. Posting pictures would be even better. Here in a bit I will post the pic of the Kel Tec.

alabamafrog

My wife got me a new PT145 Pro, a new halo sight for my AK and a scope/halo combo for my AR, she also threw in a speede loader for my Nylon 66
I agree, waking up next to her is worth much more.

1225101403a.jpg

1214101951a.jpg

45lcshooter

you deffently got keepers there fellas!!!! my girlfriend says that i have to many guns and I should stop buying. Im running out of hiding spots. haha. Well what she dont know what i spend my money isnt her problem. LOL. good luck with the new toys, guys!!

grubbylabs

Well my wife let me order some stuff I needed to start casting so I got:

Two molds
20# Lee pot
Ladle
Lyman 4th edition casting book
and a few other things.

Plus I got to watch my kids open stuff, they are getting old enough that watching them is the most fun.

m&p45acp10+1

Don the new cologne was not No 9. I think she likes the smell of BreakFree better.:p Also she has 2 sisters that are both married. I got the best one. She is the tomboy of the bunch. As well as the prettiest, smallest, and most fiesty.:D Not to mention she is a good shot, and loves to shoot.:D

I gave her a key to my apartment a few months ago. I did not have a clue she was gonna be here. She was supposed to be going to her sister's house for Christmas. (At least that is what she told me.:confused:) She was watching for me to take my dog for his walk, and snuck in. Then surprised me by coming up behind me after I walked in. She even surprised my dog which is strange. He usualy gets supper happy when he hears her pull up.So her being here was the best gift of all. In fact she is at my reloading bench as I type loading up some 9mm :eek:. (She Learned from me, and my Lyman manual.:D)

jal5

Got the Lyman 4th Edition cast bullet handbook and a new Lee mould for the 9mm Mak from the Mrs.! Plus I got so tired of prepping 9mm brass into 9mm Mak that I ordered the accessory for my trimmer that deburs inside/outside.

Joe

misskimo

Ah! that's great. Well I can't say that I won't shoot any of santas raindeer. I can shoot 5 a day year around here in Alaska. So Santa better keep them in a pin.

m&p45acp10+1

Misskimo I just said I would not shoot them with the stuff he gave me. That does not count using the old '03 with some of the Corelokt I have stashed in the safe.:p

Truth be told the best present I ever recieved on Christmas was being surprised by my girlfriend being here, and spending it with me, and the family. The first time my dad saw her shoot his words were "Welcome to the family." She may only be 5ft4in and all of 105 pounds, but that woman is 5 tons of fiesty. I love her so much.