Look what I found in my pot roast...

Captains1911

I immediately recognized it after I pulled it out of mouth after biting down on it. The tip from the Hornady ELD-X bullet.

1401-C7-A9-7768-4-BFB-AFA6-96-DA48-F90898.jpg

bamaranger

surprise, surprise, surprise!!!!!

Once when I was a kid, we had pot roast and Mom doled out a portion onto a dinner plate. CLANK!

It was the expanded .308 slug. Glad nobody bit into that!!!

Pahoo

Life is not fair !!!

My buddy and I, stopped for a sandwich, in one our river town's bar&grill. I ordered a tenderloin sandwich and he ordered a cheeseburger. In the middle or enjoying our sandwich and beer, he stopped chewing and pull a buckshot pellet, out of his mouth. I told him that it was probably steel and sure enough it was. I called the waitress over and asked her if they cooked any waterfowl lately. She insisted that they had not, especially in "their" restaurant. She brought my buddy a new sandwich and beer, on the house. As for me, I had to pay for my stuff. …….. :mad:

Be Safe !!!

Sevens

Okay, I’ll be the first to admit that my pea brain saw the picture and instantly wondered how you managed to drop an entire cartridge in to your game, process it, freeze it, thaw it, cook it, serve it and then only manage to find it during dinner and that sucker looking factory fresh and shiny! :D

My brain works FAST!