look what followed me home...

furyfour

from the gunshow today :D

gunshow.jpg

IdahoG36

Very nice. Let us know how that Sig shoots. I have read quite a few posts here about the LCP and all of them seem to have had positive experiences so far.

IdahoG36

I'm just curious, and you don't have to answer, but what was the going price on the LCP? I'm just curious to see what they run price wise in Florida. It seems like the demand would be quite high there for them due to the warm weather year round.

DonR101395

Nice, I was supposed to meet a friend there tomorrow, but he backed out. How was it this time. The last couple have been pretty lame, so I'm not sure if I want to make the drive.

furyfour

Show wasn't bad, alot more guns than last time, and some good deals to be had if you talk to the right people.

They were asking $350 for the LCP, which isn't terribly bad though I am usually very much against paying more than MSRP for something...especially that much more.

IdahoG36

That is not bad. Here in Idaho, they are running anywhere from $330 to $400. I figured it would be more than that in Florida. I'm sure the LCP is a pretty popular choice for CC there.

DonR101395

Show wasn't bad, alot more guns than last time, and some good deals to be had if you talk to the right people.

That's cool. I'm sure as usual Jay's had the majority of the tables, but he usually gives me a decent price if I deal directly with him.

JBB

I was at the show in Fort Myers, FL, yesterday and two vendors had the LCP. One was $399 the other was $499. Didn't want one that badly. I think I'll just get on the waiting list at my favorite local shop and be patient.

furyfour

well no... but this was an anticipation purchase haha should be here any day now!

it's good to have a non plastic gun back in the safe haha :cool:

RetiredMajor

Congrats on the LCP! Reading this thread, I can't believe what some dealers are charging for the LCP. It's outrageous. I got real lucky. I walked into my local gun shop 2 weeks ago to shoot (it has a range) and saw they had one in stock. I bought it on the spot. It was $279.00, plus tax.

I've fired it twice now, about 100 rounds total. No problems at all with 2 different types of ammo. Snappy, but a good little shooter. The fit and finish are impressive.