Look Out It's A Bush Master !!!

Litlman

Just got done watching MSNBC. Their all over the name BUSH MASTER! It has a perfect name for them to jump all over. Don't you think. Where did he get a BUSH MASTER? Oh my God he has a BUSH MASTER! Don't pick up that rock , You may find a BUSH MASTER! Media Types, What a bunch of Dopes. What do you guys think?

Litlman......... Yes proud owner of an evil BUSH MASTER .

Be good.

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
I was sort of hoping that if it was an AR, it'd be an Oly. It's kinda hard for even a breathless hairsprayed ditz on the teeeveee to make the word "Olympic" sound sinister. ;)

I'm going to start an AR manufacturing outfit and call it Fuzzy Bunny.

This model is our newest model. It has an 18" Douglas SS barrel 1/7, Knight's Free Floating RAS, flattop, PRI front folding sight, knights folding 600m rear sight, match trigger, Leupold glass with Docter Optics on top. We call it the "Fluffmaster 2002".

sm

The breathless hairsprayed ditzes think "Bushmaster" sounds evil. They could really instill fear , panic and havoc with "Kretschmer" ...until they realize it the brandname of a wheat germ I put on my cereal...

AZTOY

I'm going to start an AR manufacturing outfit and call it Fuzzy Bunny.

This model is our newest model. It has an 18" Douglas SS barrel 1/7, Knight's Free Floating RAS, flattop, PRI front folding sight, knights folding 600m rear sight, match trigger, Leupold glass with Docter Optics on top. We call it the "Fluffmaster 2002".
I want a Fluff Master 2002 ,no I want 2. .

dZ

i will gladly sell you a 1999 lovemaster:
lmaster2.jpg

Foxy

I'd take a Fuzzy Bunny Fluffmaster 2002.

Too bad he wasn't using one of those Calvary Arms plastic AR-15 lowers in something like hot pink or lavender.

Miss Demeanors

Some goofs on FOX were calling it a Bushman too :rolleyes: The one lady says "What is the purpose of a civilian having these crazy military guns?" :mad: :rolleyes:

sm

dz: gives a whole new meaning to "flower power" - uh oh-gonna get in trouble with that one, another name to be banned.

gee over time, names take on different meanings...

dZ

the Barbie Lovemaster has an accessory kit packaged with
a toy poodle, a bayonet, a veternarian outfit and a bible

is called the Poodleshooter Spay and Pray set

;)

sm

dz;
oh you mean the "PSP" set...kewl

dare we inquire what the" Barbie Loveset" accessory kit has in store for Ken...or does Barbie just use the "PSP" accessories...?

GSB

Oh, man. This thread is about a rifle. I saw the title and thought it had something to do with Rosie O'Donnel.