Lone Wolf Glock barrels...worth buying?

Elkins45

I'm thinking of getting a conversion .357 sig barrel for my Glock. Are the Lone Wolf brand any good, or should I get a Storm Lake or factory Glock?

TIA for any advice.

The_Shadow

I have two of the Stom Lake barrels for my G-29 one 10mm and one 40S&W they are great, offer tight chambers with good cartridge case support and accurate.

I also have a 9x25 Dillon conversion for the same and it has very tight chamber specs.

All have been correct for the fit and function.

Good luck with yours.

shortwave

To date my son has four Glocks. He wanted me to start reloading for him. The deal was he relaced his OEM barrels and I'd reload for him. Soooo... he's replaced them with Lone Wolf and loves them. Have not shot the Storm Lake so can't compare those two. The OEM barrel is probably the biggest thing that keeps me from buying a Glock.

vladan

They're good, accurate barrels. Seriously doubt you'd see difference between Lone Wolf and Storm Lake at normal handgun range 7-15 yards

attachment.php

Attachments

• glock23 conversions.jpg
    glock23 conversions.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 3,944

rsxr22

you will be more than happy with a LWD barrel. I know storm lake is supposed to be a bit more accurate, but for most shooters, i doubt they would even see a difference between factory and a storm lake.

jglsprings

I've got a Lone Wolf 40-9 barrel for my Glock 23. For the $90 bucks I spent for it I really like it.

Me 2.... I also bought the 9mm magazines, next is the 357 barrel, the 40 S&W magazine should work for the 357 SIG.