Locking Rack Recommendations?

azsixshooter

I'm looking for a quality gun rack that I can store my shotgun in vertically in cruiser-ready mode.

I'd like it to bolt securely to the wall and be vertical so I can hang a jacket over the whole mount and gun and disguise it from any casual observers.

I found the Gee Closet gun rack on amazon, but my neighbor said he thought there were similar models that employed a clamshell locking device that encapsulates the entire action and trigger. That sounds like a good deal to me, but I haven't had any luck finding anything.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could make a suggestion for a vertical locking rack that fits the above description. I did find the MSE Life Jacket which looks very cool, but I really want something that mounts to the wall to help prevent theft (albeit to a minimal degree).

Thanks for any ideas,

Steve

azsixshooter

That's what got me thinking about it, my neighbor had mentioned that he thought they made similar ones for wall-mounting. I'll do some checking into vehicle mounted racks though and see if I can find anything that might be suitable to be wall-mounted as well.

Thanks! Any other suggestions are still welcome and hoped for!