Local crime stopper report

WyMark

This is what's on this week's crime of the week:

https://www.laramiecounty.com/_officials/Sheriff/crime_stoppers.aspx

The Laramie County Sheriff's Office is seeking information related to the theft of a 45 caliber Kimber 1911. The gun had been left in an unlocked vehicle that was stolen on December 9th around 7 am. When the vehicle was recovered, the gun was missing.

Can't say I feel bad for someone that left a nice gun in an unlocked vehicle, but now some dirtbag is running around with a new-to-him 1911. Or has something to trade/sell to another dirtbag for drug money. Lock it up or take it inside. Why is that hard?

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone!

TimRB

Can't say I feel bad for someone that left a nice gun in an unlocked vehicle

Exactly. This sort of thing can only be used against us. Imagine the gun-hater's whine: "See? Gun owners are such morons they practically hand their guns over to criminals. To be safe, we need to confiscate them all."

Tim

Pahoo

They walk among us !!!

Gun owners are such morons they practically hand their guns over to criminals.
You would think that gun-owners are; "A cut above" but sadly we do have a "small" number, that are morons. I take extra care to protect my firearms from being stolen. I'm not as concerned about the value, I'm more concerned about what some punk-faced kid would do with it..... :eek:

Be Safe !!!

thallub

I'm not as concerned about the value, I'm more concerned about what some punk-faced kid would do with it.....

Same here. Recently two residents of this neighborhood have had handguns stolen from unlocked cars sitting in their driveways.

i would hate think that my negligence resulted in the death of some innocent person.