Little Dandy Rotor Trade

jdscholer

I just picked up a Little Dandy powder measure with several rotors, and have extra #s 6 and 12. I'd be interested in trading for extras that you may have. I do not need #s 4, 5, 6, 12, or 24. Thanks. jd

TimW77

Instead of trading the rotors you could ream them out to a "custom" size.

That is what I did with mine when I had a Little Dandy.

Just make sure you obliterate the number markings on those you modify so there is no mistakes/mix-ups!

I do the same thing with my Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure. Bought an extra set of disks and ream them to drop in between powder weights.

T.

F. Guffey

This forum and all the rest of the other forums get a reminder from someone that sells adjustable rotors for the Little Dandy. I am no expert but it is about time he came through to remind us he is still selling adjustable rotors.

The Little Dandy is an investment. There are not many powder measures I do not have, my opinion it is one of the best. Then there is the old Ohaus/RCBS and Lyman.

There are ways to change the design, one change to a powder measure system determined what a reloader would pay for a knob.

F. Guffey

jdscholer

Thanks all, for the response. I just picked this up at our local show. Always kind of wanted one to add to the line-up. I kinda like the idea of an adjustable rotor, depending on what it looks like. I'll keep this thread current for a few days, and see what shakes out. jd

jdscholer

And -- if no one wants my extra rotors, I'll probably do the ream job to a couple of specific charge weights that I can use, as has been mentioned. jd