List top 5 single stack 9mm with great trigger.

Z400ACDC

I looking for a new light weight 9mm. Sorry, no 1911s! I need light and Dependable!

Last edited:

AustinTX

The Walther PPS's trigger is my favorite of all the single-stack nines. It's the trigger a Glock wishes it had.

ritepath

cz-usa-dan-wesson-guardian1.png

Dan Wesson guardian...

Cheapshooter

Cheap Shooter, I have a LC9s and I like the trigger!
If I didn't have a Kahr CM9 that I am very happy with a new LC9s Pro would be at the top of my short list. One might just find its way into my safe anyway. The very first time I picked up the new striker fired LC9 I was very impressed with the trigger. Felt like one that somebody had spent a lot of time, and money getting it tuned, and polished.

8MM Mauser

I just shot a Kahr CM9 the other day at the range and I was shocked to see I was shooting it almost as well as my Glock 19!

gbclarkson

Try to find a Bersa bp9cc. It has a light trigger with a short reset, is light and compact, and single stack. They are usually under $400.

Good thread, I am watching with interest.
I am carrying a Bersa 380 now and I am also in the market for a single stack 9.

I have a Taurus compact PT111 double stack and it feels like a club in my back compared to the Bersa.

SITH LORD

I just picked up a Shield and think the trigger is great. After about 300 rounds and countless dry fire it has become very smooth with a nice crisp break.

hartcreek

Looks like none of you have shot a Star cuz mine sure fits the bill.

For your youngsters I attached a photo of the Star I just picked up. Sure shoots sweet eventhough it is a wimpy 9mm.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: