List of Official On-Line Load Data Sources

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
These are the "official" sources of load data that are available on-line, that I have been able to find. If you know of more, please include them in your post. I will add them to this list so as to serve as a convenient, single-source reference.

Please send me a PM if you know of additional, authorized sources or if a link is incorrect/outdated.

Accurate Arms

Accurate's Lt-32 data

ADI Powder Guide (Go to Technical Data tab and select from the dropdown list for the category of weapon and from the subsequent list that appears, the chambering.)

Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf Data

Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel Data

Alliant Please note: Considerable data from Alliant can only be found by going to the "Products" link, selecting the powder in which you are interested and selecting the "View All XYZ Recipes". A great many loads do not show up in the Data Library directly.

2010 Alliant Reloader's Guide

2013 Alliant Reloader's Guide

2014 Alliant Reloader's Guide (pdf format)

2015 Alliant Reloader's Guide (pdf format)

Barnes

Hodgdon, IMR and Winchester

Hodgdon Basic Manual, 2008

IMR Handloading Guide, 2003

IMR Handgun Guide

IMR Trail Boss Reduced Rifle and HANDGUN, lead AND JACKETED Loads

Norma

Nosler (As of mid-2013 contains ALL Nosler data)

Ramshot

Rex

Sierra .300BLK Data

Speer

2015 Vihtavuori Reloading Guide (pdf)

Vihtavuori-Lapua

Western

CAUTION: The following sources include either all unofficial or at best mixed loading data from official, unconfirmed and unofficial sources. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither the writer, The Firing Line, nor the staff of TFL assume any liability for any damage or injury resulting from use of this information.

Handloads.com

LoadData.com

Reloader's Nest

Taffin Tests

Last edited by a moderator:

That'll Do

Loaddata.com

It is a pay service, about $30 a year, but it has loads for just about any cartridge you can imagine, and it has all the load data that is in Handloader and Rifle Magazines. Additionally, it also contains data from all the load manuals listed at the top of the page.

huntinaz

Here's a link to a 2004 edition of Alliant's Reloader's Guide, there are laods in here that aren't on the current website. I found it on another forum looking for data for Herco powder.

Alliant 2004 Reloader's Guide

Also, some stuff from Alexander Arms on their calibers:
50 Beowulf Data

6.5 Grendel Data

What about stuff like Taffin Tests? I'm not sure it's been tested by component companies, just old Taffin ;) I'll include it, if it's not official enough then I expect you'll edit it.

Taffin Tests:

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks huntinaz, I've added the Official sources to the list.

I'm going to add a second section at the bottom of the list for unofficial, or "less" official sources.

Marco Califo

Alliant Please note: Considerable data from Alliant can only be found by going to the "Products" link, selecting the powder in which you are interested and selecting the "View All XYZ Recipes". A great many loads do not show up in the Data Library directly.

I just tried this for 40 and 9mm, for both shotgun and pistol powders, and did not find any additional loads.

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
It depends on the powder and/or cartridge. For example, 357sig shows no Power Pistol loads but if you go to the Power Pistol page and look at loads, there is a listing for 357sig.

pathdoc

Some might encounter ADI powder.

Let's play "Pick the fellow Australian". :D (Or possibly New Zealander?)

Check those IMR and Hodgdon powders - you'll be surprised how many of them are described on the bottle as "Made in Australia". ADI will tell you, if you e-mail them, how the relabelling scheme works. Valuable if you plan on taking a hunting trip and reloading while you're there!!