Lion Heart & Gutsy Man

prime8

wow

That second guy must have graduated from U of I. He seemed reeeeeeeeeeeeeel smart. Wasnt there another nut in Alaska, who lived with the bears till........... they ate him and his girlfriend..... I can understand why someone would think of such a thing. I just dont believe there's enough alchohol on the planet to get me drunk enough to do it!!!

JMO:D

FirstFreedom

Yes. Yes, he was. Was it wrong of me to root for the lion to get him? The first video is old; been making the rounds for a few years.

BTW, totally unrelated subject - I didn't want to start a new thread on this, since it's not really hunting-related, unless you consider fishing to be a type of hunting, but hey fisherman66 & others, get a load of this - underwater fishing camera:

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...r=68978&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

I saw these in Bass Pro today. I guess it's for those who don't feel that a regular fish finder is good enough. Sheesh, where will it end, between thermal imaging to find deer & underwater cams to find fish?