Linotype pellet loads for shotgunning?

Big Bunny

Please see the posting under 'shotguns' in this bulletein board.If you can help it would be appreciated as I have heaps of linotype lead available.

I am thinking of going into production of a "turkey" 12GA 3" Mag load of super-hard pellets(for pest crows) made at home on a "Shot-Maker"(electric and using diesel as a coolant,I am told,when the lead "drip" comes out of the nozzel.)

Anyone have experience of the Brand or the Process please give me the benefit of your views.I really need it :)

NOTE:Winchester shot here is $AUD32 for 10Kg currently, so the $150 may be well spent! [There is also a lead shot ban coming in and not only for waterfowl either.]

Good success with home-cast slugs for penetration/target purposes using linotype lead alloy....but for pellets???? I wonder....

------------------
If we shooting sportspersons don't hang together... we will all hang separately !
Never knock another's different shooting interest or discipline...REMEMBER we are all but leaves on the same tree of freedom.

Big Bunny

EXTRA****
The brand is a "SHOTMASTER" 'dual process', but I have no more info until Monday when I phone the retailer in Sydney.

BB