Lil Dove Hunter

Csspecs

No that is not funny. It is sad that someone would bring a small child hunting with a firearm that is way to large for them.

I find that idiots who find this type of thing amusing are generally found in trailer parks watching jerry springer marathons on TV.

Steamboatsig

"I find that idiots who find this type of thing amusing are generally found in trailer parks watching jerry springer marathons on TV."

Yeah, I love Jerry Springer too. Did you see the one when the two midgets were fighting over the midget girl? I can post a link to that one too if you want.

Btw, the kid looks happy enough. These kids look happier though.

www.compfused.com/directlink/4213/

kb2iaw

What a disgrace ,the parents curseing (bleep bleep bleep) and you wonder why the youth of today is as wild as they are ,....As far as the boy shooting doves at least it looked like a single shot gun ,so when he droped it ,it wont go off again.

Js0nt

yea i think this is just stupid first of all the dove hunting is really stupid cause that guy could have at least stood behind him so that he wouldnt fall down cause that isnt just stupid its dangerous u chould kill somebody

and the other video thers not even words to describe how bad they were

the showgun wasnt a single shot it was a automatic

roy reali

Re:JSONT

If that kid's shotgun is an auto, what is that lever on top of the grip for?

It looks like a latch to me. Therefore it is either single shot, or an over and under, or a side-by-side. Since I see one bore, I think it is a single shot.

I noticed that my eyesight is not what it used to be, but I don't believe I am seeing things yet.

Maser

The comments on that video are hilarious. I have seen that video more than enough times on other sites and it just flat out discusts me. It does nothing but feed the anti-gun liberals logic. A kid that age's body is still developing and bones and muscles and other things are still growing and have a big recoil can mess up develpoment and lead to permenant damage. The dad or whoever was video taping that kid needs to come visit me and I will have him shoot a custom .375 H&H magnum made by Ultralite arms and we will see if he likes to have recoils that he can't handle.

I don't mean to sound all high and mighty here, but I do sort of have experience with this type of iditotic behaviour. See, when my little brother was about the age of the kid in the video, I thought it would be funny to let him shoot my pistol grip shotgun with 3" magnum loads as a joke. Was not a joke at all. My poor bro ended up with a broken wrist and he was afraid to shoot my shotgun for a long time. Luckily there was no permenant damage and nowadays he loves my shotgun again.

Oh yeah, and in the video the shotgun is a single shot I think. Less weight and more recoil.

rem33

Csspecs and others with the same view have it right. Not funny, more like cruel. Hats off to the boy, he is trying so hard to please Dad.

K80Geoff

First of all the gun is a single shot, has a lever on top.

Second the kid looked like he was having fun, probably will be bragging to the other kids how he goes dove hunting with Dad and shoots a real gun. A few bruises are part of growing up.

Besides, at least his dad takes him hunting, how many kids rarely get to do anything with their dads.

With comments like the ones posted on the site no wonder we have kids growing into monsters. Sit them in front of a TV and let them play "Doom" where they shoot stuff with no consequence. At least this kid will see the blood and watch his dad clean the birds. I'm betting he knows the rules for safe gun handling.

He might even grow up as an adult.

BTW Kim Rhode got her start sitting in her dad's lap shooting doves with a 410.

Ruger4570

I think it is sad to pair up a boy with a gun way too big for him. It did remind me of the first time I shot a M-14 full auto in the Army.. It had me walking backwards almost.