Lifetime Warranty

CrustyFN

I have started reloading recently and have read about the Dillon lifetime no BS warranty. A while back I thought I heard of a gun manufacture that had a lifetime warranty on their guns. Could somebody tell me if this is true and who this manufacture is. Thanks,
Rusty

kc-griz

A quick check on the web finds Sig Arms offers lifetime warranty. So does Gamo (air guns), HK, Para-Ord, Olympic Arms... etc. many manufacturers do and it's usually a limited lifetime warranty and only to the original buyer of the firearm.

Remember... "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away!"

clayking

With no additional comment, yes indeed, Taurus does offer a lifetime warranty. Doesn't matter if you bought the gun new or used.................ck

Ac1d0v3r1d3

Hi-Point

Our all time favorite Hi-Point offers a no BS life time warranty. Even if you buy it used, even if you damage the gun on purpose, no matter what they'll fix it, or if they cant they'll replace it and even send you a new mag for your trouble :D
I really think thats the only reason people will still buy them.
Their profit margins must be mighty slim...

In writing, Glock offers a one-year warranty. In practice, however, their warranty is lifetime, regardless of whether you're the original owner.

StayCool

shipping is'nt cheap

A lifetime warranty is a good selling point, but if that warranty does not cover shipping costs, it's not really totally cost "free", because you will have to spend something like $35 - $55 dollars to ship it overnight as required by the shippers. They may make a $100 repair at no-cost to you, but you are still out $50 for your trouble.

I had a feeding issue with a new Ruger and Ruger said to send it to them. It was not until I asked for a prepaid shipping label that they covered the shipping too. They didn't voice the prepaid offer on their own, but to Ruger's credit, they covered the cost both ways after my request.

BigJimP

Wilson Combat has a 100% guarantee on any gun that breaks in normal use - they will repair it free. It's one of the things that sets it apart from many of the other custom shops.

link523

Springfield life time and will reimburse shipping for warranty work Taurus has life time also but not sure if that means anything just sent my gun back for the second time only put 100 rounds Thur after getting it back the first time! have read a few other sending theres back 3 and 4 times before Taurus gives up and gives them a new gun and they don,t pay shipping and at $50 a trip you could buy a new gun