Lever gun ammuntion

BlueTrain

This is nothing more than something I started wondering about a few weeks ago, more of a trivia question than anything else.

Has anyone ever manufactured on a production basis a lever gun with a tube magazine chambered for a rimless cartridge?

What got me thinking of this was being reminded of how people used to have rifles modified to use .45 ACP ammuntion (I think it was). However, those were all custom jobs, more along the lines of something someone would want just to have a rifle and pistol chambered in the same cartridge. After thinking about it for a while, I couldn't think of any but it occured to me that just about every other combination has been made.

There have been .30-30 bolt action rifles with box magazines. There have lever actions with box magazines and there have even been bolt actions with tube magazines chambered for cartridges that had pointed bullets (8mm Lebel, which is rimmed). But I couldn't think of a tube magazine lever action (or any other action) chambered for a rimless cartridge.

I'm not saying it is a good idea necessarily. I was just wondering if it has ever been done. I know you couldn't use pointed bullets, the 8mm Lebel notwithstanding, but I don't know of any other reason you couldn't. I wonder if .30-30 ammunition was ever made with pointed bullets?

I wonder if anyone ever made pistol ammuntion with pointed bullets?