Lever action 350 Legend?

Deerhunt

Been awhile since I posted on here but wanted to get everybody's opinion and see if it'd even work. I've been thinking about trying to make a 350 in a lever action. I have a 350 Legend AR that I built when the cartridge first came out, I also have a savage bolt action and tons of 350 ammo, target and deer loads both. And yes I know with the new 360 Buckhammer it'd be easier to just get one of those, but I don't have any ammunition for it, and I just like to be different Been awhile since I posted on here but wanted to get everybody's opinion and see if it'd even work. I've been thinking about trying to make a 350 in a lever action. I have a 350 Legend AR that I built when the cartridge first came out, I also have a savage bolt action and tons of 350 ammo, target and deer loads both. And yes I know with the new 360 Buckhammer it'd be easier to just get one of those, but I don't have any ammunition for it, and I just like to be different. So now to my question: why couldn't I just get a 223 lever action (Long Ranger or BLR) and either get the barrel bored out or a new barrel for it and be able to shoot 350? From my understanding the bolt face should be the same as I used a 223/5.56 in my AR when I built it for the 350. I'm guessing it'd need some adjustment for the headspace? I have never done anything like this so I'm sure I'm missing something, but what's everyone's thoughts?