Leupold Zero Point Boresighter

mes228

Sighter

I've got one and I agree. It does have one down side though. It made me a believer in Voodoo and MAGIC.

FrankenMauser

I nestle my rifles into a recliner in my brother's living room, with the bore lined up on the church steeple about 75 yards away. Dial the cross hairs in until they match, and I've never been more than 2 inches off at 100 yards (which is easily corrected in 2 shots, if you're a "one shot for each adjustment" kind of guy - but I prefer groups).

jmr40

Glad it works for you, but I'd rather spend $80 on ammo. Like FrankenMauser I've never needed more than 3 rounds to zero a rifle without a boresighter.

warbirdlover

Up until this year I've had success lining the bore up with a streetlight (or something) 100 yards away or so and then setting the scope to match. Then the first shot was always on paper and I just lined the scope back on the bull, and dialed the crosshairs over to the first hole and that was it.

This year that technique failed miserably. I don't know why. I did it three times before going to the range.

So I bought this gizmo after one of the range guys helped me using his. It worked so well I had to have one.

Armed Citizen

Yes Sir, I love mine. I take it to the range when I sight in and people ask what it is so I explain to them and they ask to use it if I don't mind. Leupold should be giving me profit sharing I must have sold at least a dozen letting people try mine out.