Let's try this again....

brucea4

I am looking for the pistol with the fastest/shortest trigger pull in 9mm. I want high capacity, 13 plus. I figure it's the Glock. Any other opinions?

Requirements:

9mm

no external safety

no 1911's

double stack magazine

no squeeze cockers.......

Purpose:

Put the most amount of rounds possible as fast as possible. Semi auto only....

Glock......OR?

jdncsu

lol smith and wesson m&p 9mm? full size holds 17 rounds. (pic is the .40 but they do make 9mm)

37124.jpg

drail

Fastest shortest trigger action would be a Browning High Power. Single action trigger. Try one before you settle for a Glock. Why do you not want a safety?

Erik

Quite a few offerings, given your parameters: 9mm, high capacity, no external safety. Try 'em out and choose your favorite.

supergas452M

The XDm does have a grip safety and the trigger sucks outta the box. Im used to shooting my M&Ps and my 1911s and only have 200 rounds thru the XDm, it takes some getting used to.

Ben

Am I the only person who thinks that this is a silly requirement? This sounds like the guy who is in the lane next to you when you're shooting and he's just shooting rapid fire and not hitting a damn thing. Nobody's impressed. Guns aren't toys.

Ben

brucea4

Don't fix yourselves on " spray & pay "! That was added for fluff. I just want to know the shortest pull/fastest trigger reset on the market. I guess the Glock. Maybe a Glock with a trigger job? Or maybe the XDm9? :)

Sparks2112

Don't fix yourselves on " spray & pay "! That was added for fluff. I just want to know the shortest pull/fastest trigger reset on the market. I guess the Glock. Maybe a Glock with a trigger job? Or maybe the XDm9?

They're all moddable for the most part. I'm partial to the M&P series right now.

Skans

Second that Browining High Power. There is no comparing the trigger on a Hi-Power to the Glock. I hate the feel of Glock's trigger - IMHO, it's the worst part of the Glock.

If you want to spend the money, then take a look at STI 2012 frame in 9mm. You can make that trigger as fast and as light as you like.

chadwick76

wow some of you guys are pretty much a__holes! so what if they guy doesn't ask a ques. in a particular way. This is why people are afraid to join the wonderful community that we all love. sometimes i can't stand to read some of your replies. oh well, guess i'll get on arf.com. bored with you guys!!!!! oh yea go glock.

Last edited: