Let's see those pump action shotguns!

riggins_83

asfd0823sdfasdfh28u3.jpg

JKump

Here is my work gun. A Winchster 1300 defender.

Attachments

• guns & knives 001.jpg
    guns & knives 001.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 432
  • guns & knives 002.jpg
    guns & knives 002.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 298

UtahHunting

Here is a pic of my wife with her 870 in pink camo. She just picked it up this year. Kind of hard to see the gun but it's the only pic I have of it.

P5090152.jpg

RoscoeC

Number 1:
attachment.php

Number 2:
attachment.php

Number 2 in action:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Prim_Shotgun.jpg
    Prim_Shotgun.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 5,873
Last edited:

CajunBass

Sears-Roebuck (Mossberg) 12 ga. Killed more than a few deer with this one.

Sears2.jpg

Sears-Roebuck 200 (Winchester 1200) 12 ga. My Dad's turkey shoot gun. Dad won a truckload of turkeys, hams, and bacon slabs with this one.

Sears1.jpg

Mossberg 500 20 ga. Just got this one a few months ago. My wife will use it for deer hunting next week.

101_0001.jpg

Maser

c96ccfff.jpg

Sorry for all the other guns in the pic, but this is the only decent pic of my Mossberg. I'll take a pic of just the shotgun by itself when I get new batteries for my digi cam. The Mossberg is second from the top. :)

Shotgunaholic

My Favorite

Hello All,
This is my first post to the forum although I have been lurking in the background for a couple of months. I saw this thread and decided to show off my favorite SG.

It is a 1972 12 ga. Wingmaster Magnum that I purchased new. It came with a 30" full barrel. In the photo it is set up with a Hastings Rifled barrel with a muzzle brake. That muzzle brake sure tames the recoil of those slugs.
I also have a Hastings wadlock 28" barrel with choke tubes and a 20" smoothe bore remington slug barrel. In the house the 20" barrel is always on the gun with the appropriate buck shot in the magazine tube.

I have a couple others but no photos, a 1950s Wingmaster 16ga. and a AL391 12 ga.

Attachments

• SlugGun_800x336.jpg
    SlugGun_800x336.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 180

hoytinak

My nothin' special Mossberg 500. I've tried just about every "tactical" style stock for it trying to make it the perfect HD shotgun but finally came back around to just shortening the factory wood stock a little. I should have just gone this from the beginning. :rolleyes:

zippy13

Greetings, Shotgunaholic, and welcome aboard TFL Forums

Just wanted to say HI, I'm a member of the small percentage who don't own a pump gun.

USMCGrunt

Probably not 56k friendly...

Here's a few of mine here:

DCP_1912.jpg

My son's 870 Express in 20 gauge, the wife's (used to be mine) 870 in 12 gauge and my Mossberg 590.

P1001866.jpg

My Sarah Conner 870 Wingmaster.

P1001862.jpg

His and hers Norinco 1897 shotguns. Mine is the trench gun and hers is the riot version.

DCP_1856.jpg

One of my favorites is this old Ithaca 37. If you think an 870 is smooth, you got to try an Ithaca!

MossbergM-500.jpg

My first shotgun I bought after getting out of the Marines. Mossberg 500ATP with rifle sights and a set of screw-in chokes.