Let's see some Walther PP...K/S/etc

CajunBass

I'm a revolver guy, but I'm not opposed to a nice semi once in a while. Saw this one at "Ali-Babba's House O Guns" the other day. Didn't need it, but so what? It's a nice gun.

Walther PP, in 7.65 (32 acp). From the markings it was manufactured in 1987. I thought it was a German/other European police trade in based on the lanyard loop, but the markings are all commercial. It's been fired, but not very much judging by the wear. The proofmarkings indicate 1987 as the year of manufacture.

It came in the black plastic box, with instruction manual, and two Walther magazines, and two Megars.

I haven't had a chance to take it to the range, but did take it out back for a short plinking session. It worked just fine.

CajunBass

No doubt about it, Walthers are handsome. Especially PP's!

You're right about that. I'd never given them much thought, but now that I've tried this one, I think I'll keep my eye out for one in 22.

jaughtman

Here you go.....

Guns022.jpg
[/URL]

Interarms made-in-USA PPK.....these three used to be my "EDC", but I lost the benchmade.....lol.

J

WyMark

My only real "grail gun" at the moment is a Sig P230 in 7.65, but I think if I found a Walther PP like the ones in the OP and in post #3 it would scratch that itch just fine.

PSP

Here you go... PP and the "grail". Sounds like a Disney cartoon. The Sig is also a very nice .32.

PSP

No, the TPH and PP wood are ebay buys of no real use or value other than nice looks. I don't really like the wood on the PP as it is very thick. I'd like to spring for Nill grips but they are pricey.

PzGren

I have two ZM PP's left, a .32 and a .22.

DSCF7005.jpg

Since mags for the rimfire PP are hard to find, I got myself some extra mags.

RimfirePPmags.jpg