Let's All Support The Brady Campaign To ...

xrocket

Help them prevent gun violence.

Here's how.

The Brady Campaign needs to be encouraged to require their employees and donors to post "Gun Free Home" signs in each of their own front yards.

By openly displaying "Gun Free Home", their neighbors and anyone else who drives through the neighborhood will instantly know there are "No Guns Allowed" in this home. Just how long do you think they'll continue to work for and support the Brady Bunch? Or better yet, how long do you think these signs would remain posted in their yards?

I think this is a great way to support the Bradies! Let's all join in and encourage these people to post yard signs and show their open and public support for gun control. After all, education begins at home.

Last edited:

Perldog007

Actually, Sarah just bought a gun here in Delaware. Supposedly for her son. They just don't want anybody else to have one.

rwilson452

we did something like this we were willing to give away window stickers for auto and home. no takers. At first we challenged them we would post a sign in their yard. it had to remain in place for a month. if it did we would contribute to the brady bunch if not they had to get a membership in the NRA. That fell real flat.

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
I would order 5 and put them in MY NEIGHBORS' YARDS! :rolleyes:
Nuttin' like takin' the pressure off me...
Brent

Magnum Mike

How about helping them out!

goodone.jpg

Yellowfin

Actually, Sarah just bought a gun here in Delaware. Supposedly for her son. They just don't want anybody else to have one.
Got a news article we can link to and make hundreds of thousands of people see?

There was a 30-06 rifle in 2000....but she bought it for her son.....I guess that purchase must not have qualified as a straw purchase?

Under Federal law, no. It was a bona fide gift under the law. Legal as long as it's legal to own such a firearm and that the transfer is to a non-prohibited person.

I believe the Bradys were residents of Virginia at the time. So no problems under VA law either.

jakeswensonmt

The Brady Campaign needs to be encouraged to require their employees and donors to post "Gun Free Home" signs in each of their own front yards.
The subsequent home invasions would thin their numbers toute suite.

tshadow6

Brady

I need the link to the Brady website. I once wrote to the Brady group asking for all kinds of printed material. I never received even a simple pamphlet.

4sarge

One day it will dawn on the Brady bunch that their statistics actually prove their work to be ineffective. They will then fold their "Campaign" donating the remaining funds to the NRA. After issuing press releases apologizing and admitting the error of their ways, they vow to lock arms with the NRA and help to unravel the mess they campaigned for.

Wait, what's that in the sky? Could it be a pig......

Yellowfin

I'm not holding out for them to quit on their own by any stretch. I'd just like the public to run them out of town. It's really too bad that tarring and feathering is out of fashion at the moment.

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Anyone know how I could sound like a proper brady type? I wanna run up their bill and reduce mine! I heard of a home heating system that runs on burning junk mail...
Brent