les bear 1911/kimber 1911

Status
Not open for further replies.

javabum

im defiantly getting a new gun (a 1911) for sure (will be my 3rd pistol)
my question is this....being such a big difference in price (approx.$800)
what would you recommend.take in mind this will be my first 1911.i looking
for reliability.most of all i will have it for life.

any and all advice please.

dev_null

Pretend for the moment that there was such a thing as a Ferrari that wasn't temperamental. And let's say you're in the market for a sportscar. Are you more likely to want a Ferrari, even with the expense, or a Vette?

javabum

all im asking is a simple question and some advice....
riddles i can do with out please...if you have advice
im willing to accept but if i have to solve a puzzle
don't respond.

were talking somewhere in the ballpark of $1,200 to$2,200
give or take of my money...serious money deserves serious
response

thanks.

Maybe some time proofreading your post content would garner a more serious response. What you're personally looking for in a pistol besides a general sweeping comment would bode well for you.

madmag

Java, nothing wrong with your choices. My 1911 is a Colt, but that's not magic just because it has the little horse on the side. Now I like the looks and finish of some of the more expensive 1911's, but do I think they are more reliable than lower cost 1911's.....no. I Always have to remind myself that the most reliable 1911 I ever owned was a used Remington Rand I purchased for $45 when I got out of the Army. We are talking many years ago.

Anyway, try this site.

http://forums.1911forum.com/

javabum

thank you madmag....
Tuttle8...what the heck are you trying to say....no offense,but English please
im not dumb but ....huh

javabum

you know what Tuttle8...never mind....i'll not ask for help here again.
stupider questions have been asked but i guess i dont deserve a dignified response.

No, you don't. If you will not even provide capital letters to start a sentence and place apostrophe's where needed, then you don't qualify to be a member due to the constant violation of forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.