Lee real bullets ?

bamaranger

REAL bullets

I've never seen them for sale, but then I've never really looked either. I did buy a mold a couple of years back and cast a couple dozen, but initial accuracy was not promising in my rifles. Others report better results.

rebs

A guy that was at our club gave me 20 to try and they shot great out of my TC Hawkin rifle 50 cal.
Wish I could find someone that cast them and would sell me some

Pahoo

Suggest you "Run" your own

I have seen them; packaged and lubed but not for a long time. As suggested, "Running" your own is the way to go. Last year, I sold both my .50 molds. Which weight did you shoot as they can in 250 and the heavier 300+??? I'm fairly sure, Lee still makes the molds. .... :)

Be Safe !!!

rodwhaincamo

Casting is certainly the way to go. You’ll never find yourself in this situation ever again, that and the cost ($40/100 + shipping) vs 29 bullets of the same weight for $1 in scrap lead. It didn’t take long to recoup the cost of my cheap Lee equipment and molds, and a custom mold for my revolvers. In about an hour or so I cast up 132 round balls to give each revolver 11 cylinders for a range day. No waiting, no additional expenses as the lead is paid for and no shipping. It’s all win. Look into it at least.