Lee Precision

reinert

Times being what they are, and all things considered, I've got to put a good plug in for Lee Precision. I don't have a lot of Lee stuff, but I do use their bullet sizing system for anything I need for cast bullet sizing. Last evening I tried to order a die that they had on hand (odd size for my paper patch project and they had it available!), but I couldn't get my card to work on the order. I called them this morning and they got it all straightened out, and got my order in the mail today. Good, friendly, caring people who want to get you what you need. It was like talking to someone I've known all my life in getting my order filled. That's a BIG thing in this chaotic time in the shooting world (let alone the rest of the problems these days), and talking to a real person right off the bat on a phone call! Good work Lee Precision folks! I'm a happy reloader!:D

Mike38

I've had great results with Lee. My most resent was a custom made case resizer, made to my drawings. Not a wildcat cartridge, but modifications to an existing cartridge the .32 S&W Long. The off the shelf Lee dies in this caliber size the case for a .312 bullet. They have an option for .313 bullets. But I shoot .314 wad cutter bullets. A few phone calls, my drawing mailed to them, and they fixed me up. They even called me right before they started machining to verbally confirm what I wanted. The results were exactly what I wanted.