Lee precision customer service

rickdavis81

I broke my .223 decapping pin night before last on my lee dies. My fault completely. I seen where lee printed it would replace it free of charge for two years if I sent the die in. But I called them to see if I could pay for one because I didn't want to wait, they sent if for free, shipping and all. I know my lee stuff might not cost as much as someothers but it does a great job. I did replace the beam scale with a RCBS though, little easier to use.

slpmmp

Great CS at Lee plus when you call you just might talk to John Lee himself. Can't say that about too many other companies anymore.

benzuncle

Lee's customer service makes you feel like a good friend. Especially this time of year when they are getting whomped with snow. They are lonely cuz they can't get out much and are willing to chat! ;) The one time I needed help, they were quick with a kind word and the answer.

wncchester

Yep.

Those who whoop about how great it is to get good customer service with RCBS and Dillon even though they have to pay a high price for it with the original purchase seem to believe no other makers stand behind their products. Silly belief, but there it is!