Lee Micro Disk (being made again by 3D printing)

lee n. field

A Facebook post pointed me to this: http://www.titanreloading.com/titan-micro-charge.

Lee's Micro Disk for their Autodisk powder measure, is being made again by a third party.

(What is this? Metering disk with extra small holes, for the Lee Autodisk and Pro Autodisk powder measures. Lee stopped making these. "Mold broke", per Internet rumor (YMMV). This is probably the best solution metering powder with those powder measures for cartridges on the small end of the spectrum -- .380 and below.)

Last edited:
Lee N. Field,

For whatever reason, that micro-charge link is now down to "product not found". No idea why. But if you own a 3D printer, I can't see a reason not to pursue the project on your own.

CowTowner

Unclenick,

I contacted them a couple of weeks ago about the same issue with the baffle. The response was basically "I'm making them as fast as I can, but the process is slow."
Best guess is, they ran out and have to print more before they'll put the listing back up.

I ordered one this morning; thanks to the OP for posting the availability. I've already gotten an email update that the microdisk was shipped.

Oldman1151

Baffles

I was lucky enough to get a baffle from Titan for my Perfect Powder Measure and Pro Auto Disk Measure today. I already have the charge bar. I plan on using the Pro Auto for 45 ACP and PPM for 9 mm. Really like the LCT so far.

Gaucho Gringo

I wonder how a plastic rotor would hold up in a Little Dandy powder measure? They are expensive, you could buy 1\2 of a 3D printer for the cost of a full set of rotors.