Lee cutter and lock stud.

mrawesome22

Hey guys I just wanted to say that I just got my Lee cutter and lock stud case trimming setup from Midway today and I love it. It pains me to say that all my Forster will be used for now is neck reaming. I can even leave the case in and chamfer it right after I trim it just by picking up my RCBS VLD. I use my drill and it takes about 30 seconds to trim and chamfer. I would say, if you are'nt neck reaming, then don't buy a bench mounted trimming system. I spent over $100 on the forster setup. Less than $10 on the Lee. And I would also like to tip my hat to the Lee Safety Powder Scale. It is very accurate. And also only $18. Can't beat that.

Benonymous

Love that Lee trimmer!

I have the same trimmer and do the trim/chamfer all in one hit. I also use a cheap plastic scouring pad to polish up the freshly cut neck and clean up the case before shucking that case and putting the next one in.

T-Mac

Vey happy, here, too.
I use the Lee trimmers, too.
Along with my cordless drill it is really is a quick easy job.
I too use the RCBS de-burr and chamfer..just like you.
Good stuff.

JDG

They work great, unless your tring to chamfer a 9mm luger case, which disappears into the little chamfer tool:D

castnblast

I'll never use another trimmer...It's too easy, and as long as you pay attention to which case length gage you stick on it, you can't screw it up...Heck, they're so inexpensive, I'm going to order a trimmer for each gauge, so I don't have to swap 'em out.:rolleyes: