lee collet die for 7-30 Waters

They will make a custom one for you. You have to send them two or three cases with the order, IIRC? I forget what the custom setup fee is? Look around their site and you will find custom order information.

LATER: Wrong. They do make a crimp die for the 7-30 Waters as a standard part #90838. If you don't find it on Midway or Midsouth, you can order it direct from them. Only drawback is they charge full list when you order direct.

rwilson452

I don't think he ask for a crimp die he was asking about a collet die. Like in neck sizing.

LATER: Wrong. They do make a crimp die for the 7-30 Waters as a standard part #90838. If you don't find it on Midway or Midsouth, you can order it direct from them. Only drawback is they charge full list when you order direct.

Yup. Sorry. Mind wandered. Back to my original point. They will custom make one, but I don't know the fee?

LATER: OK. Here it is:

Collet Die Set

A Custom Collet Die Set consists of the Collet sizer and the Dead Length Bullet Seater, a shell holder and dipper. Maximum outer diameter at the base is .555 and the maximum bullet diameter is .375. There are a few exceptions for the larger Ultra Mags and if interested in those, you may want to give us a call or send a case to determine whether or not we can make them.

We need:

1. Payment of $59.00 ($55.00 + $4.00 processing fee)
2. 2 fired cases from the rifle that the ammunition is to be reloaded for
3. 2 sample bullets