LC9s range report

JohnMoses

A couple of my shooting buds have LC9's but I didn't care for the trigger. When I tried the LC9s at the lgs, I decided to buy it and use it for cc. First mag was WW 124g +p bonded.(It only comes with 1) About 4" group @ 15yrds right of center. Slide doesn't lock back- certainly not due to wimpy ammo. Next 2 mags wolf 115g. 4 failures to fire - decent primer strikes but no bang. 1 slide hold open. Try the failed rounds in Berreta 92 & they all fire. Shoot up the rest of the box of wolf in the berretta. Fire a box of handloads with 115 Rainer hp and they all go. Only 1 more slide lock though. Went through a box of 124g Norinco hardball (I've had those in stock for some time). Slide locks back twice. Now the slide does not lock back when racking the gun with an empty mag. I suspect the made in America mag is bad, but I want my carry gun to shoot all kinds of ammo - no matter how hard the primer.

01frida

I had trouble with the mag as well on the LC9 I purchased for my wife but not of the kind you are describing. The mag would release when firing. bought the Italian made mags and absolutely no problems. As for rounds I / she has run several different rounds through it and no problems at all as long as the Italian made mags were used. Buy the mags and see if that clears up your problems. She loves the gun and shoots it well. Me, ill stick to my new Nano!!

skizzums

I was looking at lc9s a couple days ago, I used to hate them, but thy are now striker fired and I have a new appreciation fo the them. the trigger was clean and light, and had a annual safety. is this a new thing? the lc9 I shot a year or so ago had a terrible DAO