Lawmen and outlaw forums?

Sir William

I don't have direct links. Try CAS-City, The Frontier Spot, Wild West and True West magazines, NOLA, BOLD, The Last Precinct and Texas Rangers Hall of Fame. PM me if I can answer a easy question.

Sir William

Well, alright! CAS-City has a great history forum. St. George is a excellent resource for research, he is always of help to anyone. There are still other sites/boards for specifics. I gave up trying to provide links as there are just too many. There are so many good reenactors and vendors that have specialty information too. An example is www.starpacker.com Run by Neal Swensboe.

Last edited:

4thHorseman

I always watch the old west on the history channel and discovery channel I love the stuff. I love the guns and the way they lived.
Thanks so much for the help on those links.
By the way I think you have a dead link here on the last one. :) www.starpackerbadges.com

Sir William

I fixed the link! The site updated, I didn't. Sorry! It is THE old west badge source. They have the Brian Dennehy Silverado Sheriff badge. They and a few others can replicate heirloom badges also. I had my first badge worn redone b them. Great quality. Quite a bit of green for a tin star. LOL