Latest steals... Errr I mean deals....

std7mag

A few weeks ago I was perusing one of my favorite LGS getting stocked up on reloading supplies. Friend was tagging along with me (he's in the market for a 308).
I happen to look in the window of one of the display cases, and see a commander length 1911 sitting there. Have been wanting one for a long time!!!

I asked to look at it.

Springfield Armory Champion. All blued. 4" barrel. Pachmar (however you spell it) grips. Comes with magazine, and 2 spare magazines.
$300..... :eek:

Filled out paperwork, plopped money down, and ran out of there before they knew what they were doing!!!:D

Don't have pics of it...

Have been working on loads for it... Daughter and girlfriend like to shoot it!!! Deadly on bowling pins out to 10 yards so far... ;)

Mike1234

You got a great deal. Stupid me... I probably would've talked to the owner and asked if that was the right price. I do stupid things.:rolleyes: I guess it depends on how fair the LGS has been with me and others though. If their fairness or honor was in question I'd have snapped it up too.:)

HKFan9

I bought a 5'' SA Mil-spec blued for $300 before. The book value on them is not that high, despite what you see people trying to resell them for.

Rembrandt

Sams Club 24 gun safe, floor display model......couldn't get the truck backed up to the loading dock fast enough

IMG_0423_zps1c7d64cb.jpg

Mike1234

Sams Club 24 gun safe, floor display model......couldn't get the truck backed up to the loading dock fast enough

IMG_0423_zps1c7d64cb.jpg

WOW... I'll bet a manager and/or employee got spanked for that one.:)

Fishbed77

Dang! That was a steal. I never see deals like that in my neck of the woods.

Safestuffer

had a few "steals" last year
1967 2 1/2" Colt diamondback with a little bit of holster wear at the muzzle for $385 at an lgs,
and a WW2 ppk issued to a member of the SS for $350 at a pawn shop.

That safe for under $200 is grand larceny though, lol

std7mag

And here I thought I done good.... lol

Sat. picked up 2 containers of powder. Some moron opened them.

Hogdon H414, and Ramshot True Blue. $10 each...:cool:

Gbnk82

Gander mountain 1000 pack of large primers..3.99 someone set them out and never unpacked the individual packs..I bought both 80 dollars worth of primers for 8 bucks

blackamos

Ruger MKI .22 lr 5.5 inch bull barrel w/wood ruger grips. $125 out the door at local pawn shop last year. I gave it to my Dad for fathers day last year. He traded one like it years ago to get me a bicycle when I was a kid.

C5rider

Found this three-screw, unconverted single-six in the LGS case for $160. Had the mag cylinder in the red bag also. Thought that was pretty good.

MGMorden

I managed (within the last 5 years) to find a Savage 340 .30-30 for $99. Also managed to find a Rossi .270/20ga combo for $79. Got my Glock 17 for $245 and a Beretta 92 for $200.

I like to bargain shop :).