Latest on Stag Arms Situation ?

Skeets

Member in memoriam
Shortly before Stag Arms problems began,I bought two of these excellent rifles.While reading TFL,just wondering,what has now become of the Company?

Kvon2

They're up and running.

I think the President of the company had to step down and they now have some new SOP's but they're still alive and doing well.

I bought one of their AR's in january-ish. They're about 3-4 weeks backed up on orders.

reddog81

I've noticed more promotional emails from them lately. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Hopefully they can remain in business and competitive.

I'm guessing that the buying of AR's has subsided from the highs of the last couple of years. I've bought a couple of things from them in the past and that is how I ended up on their email list.

Ibmikey

My Stag rifles are exceptionally reliable and accurate so I have nothing negative to say other than some responsible person must really be stupid to ignore ATF directions to clean up their act. I last read the company had been purchased and production would continue under new direction.

thump_rrr

As others have mentioned it is already under new management.
I own a Stag 3G which runs flawlessly.
The only mods on the rifle were switching the 15" Samson Evolution handguard for a 16.8" Noveske NSR and a Phase 5 Tactical Extended Bolt Release V2.

Skeets

Member in memoriam
StagArms up & running

I was the OP for the StagArms situation.It was so rewarding to see Stag's affordable accuracy and build quality in all our rifles.Happy for all!:) Skeets