Lasermax Question

BikerRN

Howdy all. :)

I have, and use, the Crimson Trace Lasergrips. Thus I am familiar with lasers, and love them. My off duty carry gun, BHP, has a set on it and I'm looking at putting a set on a pair of Glock 19's.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Lasermax Sabre' Laser, and if so what feedback you have. I already know the CT's work, and work great. What is drawing me to the Lasermax is the pulsating beam over the steady beam.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter. Take care and stay safe.

Biker

sonrider657

I have a LaserMax UniMax with the pulsing laser. The pulsation is a very nice feature as it grabs your attention much better than a constant laser (plus it extends the battery life).

joehorner

I got a Lasermax for my XD 9. Where the dot goes so does the bullet if you hold it correctly. Great trainning tool to figure what you are doing wrong. Bit pricey,but I'm worth it..................Joe

BikerRN

Thanks son and joe.

How's the reliability/longevity of the Lasermax, in your opinion? I'm looking for a laser that I can use on my off duty gun and require reliability. That's criteria number one. I already know the CT will give me that, but I'm hoping the Lasermax will too.

Biker

sonrider657

I have not really abused my LaserMax so I cannot comment on its durability but it seems to be very well made (and its Made in USA!).