Lasermax laser sights?

MagicMan

Anyone running one of these? How do you like it? Any problems?

Thinking about putting one on my M&P since the CT laser grip is pricey & that $ could go to buy another gun. :D

Texas Armadillo

I have one on my night stand gun. It works great for me. It's bright, lines up perfect with my sights, and it isn't dimminished any when the Streamlite is on. I think they're great. I have left a set of batteries in it for 3 years and they were still working when I replaced them.

DSC_0005-2.jpg

Heraclid

I have their Uni-Max rail laser in red, and I'm pretty happy with it. You can adjust for elevation and windage, ambidextrous activation at the front of the trigger guard, and it has the option of pulsing or steady light. They have it in green too, but it's a lot more expensive and nothing says you're screwed like a red dot anyway. Pretty low-profile, very lightweight. What rocks is their guide rod lasers, but they don't make one for my gun and I don't know that any other could be substituted.

Pappy John

I bought a used G29 that came with a Lasermax unit installed already. It works really well, but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to acquire one on a gun I already owned. I really just wanted the small 10mm, and the Laaser was a bonus.

It's more of a novelty to me than a serious sighting device. I can only imagine using it if I couldn't get any kind of a useful sight picture for some reason.

I WAS surprised at how right on the money it hits. I took it out to fifty feet and was still punching out the X-ring with it.